<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12350336?origin\x3dhttp://-reminiscent.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

i wasted two days .. or rather three ..
WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING !?
slap me .. DAMN HARD pls ...
i need to be awaken .. =/

can someone out thr .. MOTIVATE ME PLEASE !
my brother is naggin at me .. damn !
HE DESPISE ME LAR ! x((
im so goin to slap his face with my glorious results man !
BUT I HAVE TO WORK HARD FOR THAT !!!
and im not workin towards it .. DAMN !
procrastinate and procrastinate ..
HOW NICE !?
arrghhh .....

im left with one wk to get ready .. to prepare ..
i must use this week to the fullest ..
I MUST ~ !!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhh ~